Barrow Kendal Lancaster Morecambe Preston
Home Services Store Locations Contact Us

ID Required to Sell to Cash-in-a-Dash

To use some of Cash-in-a-Dash's services you may need to provide some of the following ID. Please telephone one of our helpful staff to discuss your individual ID requirements as all our services have different ID requirements.

Preferred ID:

  • Passport.
  • Photo driving licence and paper counterpart.
  • EEA Member State ID card.

Acceptable ID:

  • Counterpart driving licence.
  • Utility bill.
  • Council tax bill.
  • Council tax rent card.
  • Firearms licence.
  • Birth certificate.
  • Medical card.
  • Letter from a solicitor/accountant.
  • Bank/building society statement.
  • Credit/store card statement.
  • Insurance certificate.
  • Mortgage account statement.
  • Tenancy agreement from a council or housing association.
  • Inland Revenue notice of tax coding.
  • Pensions / Benefits entitlement letters including:
  • Job Seeker's Allowance.
  • Pension.
  • Housing Benefit.
  • Income Support.
  • Tax Credits.
  • Child Benefit.
  • Carers Allowance.
  • Maternity Allowance.
  • Incapacity Benefit.
  • Disability Benefit.

Don't worry if your ID is not on our list. If you have any questions at all then feel free to drop us a line or call in-store to discuss your requirements.